March 8, 2012

Long cut short.

Hi!

it has been like what, 5 months since my last post  ? Wow. Ceh, not like I never went on a long hiatus like that before, haha. Deepest apologies.


In a 5 months period, a lot of things have changed (for me).

First,

It is now 2012!! (Thank you, Captain Obvious). I've only made a new resolution recently, that is to travel with my friends, and I am hoping that we can do that every now and then, or at least once a year. Better start saving those pennies!


Second,

My family and I have moved, but not too far away from our old house. So no excuses for not coming to visit us!


Third,

I've got new housemates! So excited! Okay, this is obviously a lie. We got new housemates every now and then, so nothing really surprised us anymore.


Fourth,


Khan is now a grown up young lady!! (see picture below)

Khan being lazy, sitting around all day.



No comments: