May 5, 2012

A Ninja That Doesn't Come Often.

Hi, it's been forever!!!

Wait. I think almost all of my entries started with those exact words. (I'm sorry!!!)

By the way, KL has been very hot, I can't sleep very well lately. My roomate has been complaining about my wild behavior when I sleep; which includes spinning, throwing away pillows, hugging the pillows, kicking them away again, another spin, taking over the bed, and more. And don't let me get started on my annoying habit, I tend to talk in my sleep. If only those talks were cute, instead I always mumble gibberish.  = =; .

I am so sorry mate but trust me, in a year or two, you will be missing my sleep attacks!


And I don't care, for i am FOREVER putting the blame (of my habits) on the hot weather!!


A wee bit of rain at night time would be VEGHI NICE!

But hey, come rain or shine, I'm all ready for another  nice getaway!
Bye!

No comments: